Which are the best Stomach Exercises for getting in shape?
If you are one of the millions that are trying to get into shape you have probably wondered what are the best stomach exercises to do to get into shape? Knowing what are the most effective stomach exercises will not only improve the overall results that you are getting it could also save your pocketbook from being much lighter.
Health care professionals have conducted many tests using their own systems and have determined several exercises that most effectively work the muscles of the stomach. The following are three examples.
- Start out lying flat on the floor being sure that your back is pressed down flat on the floor.
- Place your hands behind your head and lock them together.
- Draw your knees up and begin by slowly touching your right elbow to your left knee and then repeat using your opposite elbow and knee.
- Find a place in your home where you can comfortably balance yourself then begin with your legs hanging and bring them slowly up to your chest.
- After you have brought your legs up to your chest you then slowly bring them back down to the position that you began at and then repeat.
- Begin this exercise sitting on your exercise ball with your feet flat on the floor.
- Allow the exercise ball to move back slowly and move back until your torso is parallel with the floor.
- Finally contract your abdominal muscles just until they feel tight. Slowly return to the starting position and then repeat.
These are three very effective abdominal exercises for toning up your stomach area. Now if you are wondering just how these exercises can help you save money, let me explain. The studies that were conducted by health care professionals also included many of the abdominal machines that you see on television infomercials. The studies concluded that these exercises where just as effective as the abdominal machines. So put your pocketbook away and stick with these traditional crunches.
There are also weight loss professionals who suggest that you can get in shape more effectively with the aid of dietary supplements. Yet it is very important for you to compare various products before you decide on the product you will use.